Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Home sweet home!

Well well well!
After only 43 days here seems I can't resist the urge to fly back home!
Well, let me justify myself by saying that I reeeeally need some warmer clothes, jumpers, coats, boots...ah, I NEED them!
And yes, I am flying back also because...well, because I couldn't spoil this occasion to see my BF after such a long time! Having a long distance relationship is not easy, everyone knows that, so I got the chance to spend some time with him and I took it without further ados!
So, yay, it has come at last! I had booked the flight a month ago and the days seem to have gone by so slowly! Think that's what happens when you're desperately waiting for something ;-)
I will be staying home for two weeks, how cool!
But I'll keep you posted, maybe with cute pic of my dog, who knows?!
See ya!
xx
MHIBF

No comments:

Post a Comment