Thursday, May 10, 2012

Haul!

Hello everyone!This is my first haul, and these are some of the things I've been buying lately.
Hope you enjoy ;)
MHIBF

L'Oreal Color Infallible- #15-FLASHBACK SILVER
The first one is an eyeshadow that I wanted to buy for so long, but I kind of never found the right shade. Then, I saw this one: amazing! I have another "Color Infallible" eyeshadow, which is a wonderful shimmery gold. They are really pigmented and semi-loose powder, that's why they have that little black thing, to keep the powder in place, avoiding it to go everywhere in your case,wonderful idea! It is really easy to use and it's the kind of eyeshadow that you can put on and you're ready to go!




 RIMMEL NAIL POLISH-#600 DELICIOUSLY DARK
This nail polish is maybe the only one I've seen in this shade, it's incredible. It is not black nor totally plum, but just right in the middle, perfect if you want a dark colour on your nails, but don't want to go for the usual black!
 LAYLA NAIL POLISH-#210(SILVER) 
Wonderful colour, I bought this for Christmas/New Year's parties, maybe with a black base coat. It is a little bit sheer, so if you don't apply a dark coat first, you'll still see your nail, which is not as bad as it seems ;)
 DEBORAH SHINE TECH #30(BLACK)
Simple black nail polish, not so resistant as it promises, but looks really good and resists a bit longer with a good top coat. (I know it looks blue in the pic, but I swear, it's black!)


No comments:

Post a Comment